Secrets To Effective Recruiting And Selection
Mark and the team from Bluewater Advisory have worked with our Global IT team on several occasions. Each time we are excited by how much we learn about ourselves and one another. It absolutely supports our goals around high performance at McCormick.
- Ken Thomas, Vice President, Global IT Operations - McCormick
For most companies, recruiting and selection is a process filled with uncertainty. Where can you find the best talent? Will the candidate you select be a good fit for the company? How can you choose candidates that will thrive at your company and stay for a long time?
At Bluewater, we’re happy to be able to provide answers to these questions. Give us a call today at 877-543-0525 or schedule an appointment online. We can help you transform the recruiting and selection process from a pain-point to a sustainable competitive advantage.
Read on to learn how you can find ideal job candidates with our recruitment and selection tactics. You may also download a printable 1-page PDF that provides an overview of the process.
Benefits Of Effective Recruiting And Selection
Selecting the best talent is a critical competitive advantage for any business in today’s economy. Careful selection of great talent provides three key benefits:
- Job Satisfaction: Employees that meet the needs of a position are satisfied and fulfilled by their work.
- Increased Productivity: When you hire employees that fit their job and your company well, they are able to work independently and with fellow employees to produce excellent results.
- Improved Morale: Employees that fit both their position and your company culture interact well with colleagues, building a trust and rapport that elevates moods and spirits.
These benefits translate into decreased employee turnover and increased revenue, staging your business for long-term growth.
Getting The Best Recruitment Selection
Thorough recruiting and selection couples candidates’ skills and experience with their attitudes, behaviors, and values to create a rounded picture of job suitability. A complete recruitment selection strategy gets results in the following areas of talent management:
- Recruitment: Assessments that accurately evaluate both the job and the individual candidates are crucial for finding the right person.
- Selection: Finding talent goes beyond the traditional resume and interview process. Behaviors, motivators, and personal skills should be assessed to determine the best fit for the position.
- Development: Effective professional development starts with personalization to each employee’s unique behaviors, values, and personal skills.
- Retention: When you can understand how to motivate and communicate with your new hire through the selection process, turnover rates drop sharply.
Recruitment And Selection That Meets Your Needs
Bluewater Advisory’s Talent Management Group is dedicated to providing the services you need in your search for top talent. Equipped with arguably the best technology and systems in the business, Bluewater’s Talent Management Group strives to offer a wide variety of unique services that provide a complete recruitment and selection strategy for obtaining, and keeping, today’s top talent.
With various alternative funding options, Bluewater can help find an arrangement that financially meets your company’s needs and budget.
Our Recruiting And Selection Process
Our recruiting and selection process starts with the patented job benchmarking process to create a custom profile for the position.
Based on the results of the job assessment, we will do more than recruit, assess and pre-screen qualified candidates. We’ll also provide reference summaries, verification of previous employment, complete phone or in-person interviews and background checks.
Details on each candidate will be presented in 14 business days to be sure you have all the information necessary to make a great hire. To help facilitate effective management and coaching, a New Hire Orientation System is included.
This system provides valuable development tools—including coaching reports, job/talent comparison report and CDs, and corresponding workbooks—that focus on the development of key soft skills.
With the Superior Solutions option, we guarantee your new employee for four months.
Mark Debinski and Bluewater Advisory’s resources offer a unique and priceless balance of business acumen and closely-held firm insight the likes of which I have not encountered before.
- Dante Liberatore, Owner - Liberatore's Ristorante
If this sounds intriguing to you, we should talk. Give us a call at 877-543-0525 or connect with us online using this form to schedule a chat.
If you want to learn more about our Engineer recruiting services, click here to learn why we are one of the best firms to help find your next team member.