Benefits Analyst, Health & Welfare (0164)
Application Status: Open
Location: Baltimore Maryland
A highly reputable and respected Baltimore area commercial insurance service provider with remarkable retention rates is seeking an experienced Benefits Analyst to help manage their growing small group health & welfare client base. If you are looking to join a dynamic and highly respected team with unquestioned integrity that provides high caliber insurance solutions to small group clients, this position is for you! The qualified candidate will be a strong and proven Benefits Analyst who has experience managing small group commercial accounts. This role will also have some client facing responsibilities as well.
Job Summary for the Benefits Analyst – Health & Welfare
The primary function of this position is to provide best in class analysis and account management services by working with existing and prospective accounts to fully understand their business needs and provide best-in-class account solutions for their health & welfare needs. This will be achieved through evaluating possible solutions and maintaining regular contact with clients to ensure their needs are met and to assist with any insurance needs they may have.
Essential Functions of the Benefits Analyst – Health & Welfare
- Help prepare for and attend regularly scheduled service meetings with clients.
- Maintain high level service standards established by the company.
- Handle all annual renewals include quotes and presentation to clients.
- Assisting with Open Enrollment presentations.
- Assist participants as necessary with carrier claims issues.
- Handle in-depth coverage questions and inquiries from clients.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities of the Benefits Analyst – Health & Welfare
- Professional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of small group medical, dental and vision products in Maryland.
- Experience with ancillary products including life and disability.
- Strong Microsoft Office product skills.
- Passionate and enthusiastic approach to business.
- Unquestionable ethical standards.
- Ability to multi‐task effectively and prioritize customer issues.
- High level of professionalism and a courteous demeanor.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Exceptionally detail oriented.
Training and Experience Requirements for the Benefits Analyst – Health & Welfare
- Minimum of 2 years of small group life & health insurance experience
- Life & Health License Preferred
- Proven track record of success and work stability.