Executive Assistant/House Manager (0131)
Application Status: Open
Location: Central Maryland
Are you a highly organized hospitality professional seeking to find a career with growth potential where your high attention to detail will be appreciated and valued? A Central Maryland estate property is currently seeking an Executive Assistant/House Manager to manage and oversee all operations and affairs for the estate and owners. The ideal candidate will be an experienced hospitality professional with a polished professional presentation and keen attention to detail.
Job Summary for the Executive Assistant/House Manager
The primary function of this position is to manage the day-to-day operations and affairs of a multi-building property in a beautiful location in Central Maryland. This will include a very wide array of responsibilities including such things as overseeing property maintenance and upkeep, planning for entertainment events, travel planning and managing the property owner’s affairs.
Essential Functions of the Executive Assistant/House Manager
- Oversee and manage the daily details and upkeep of the property and main home.
- Monitor and manage all communications, mail and scheduling of appointments.
- Oversee and manage housekeeping staff to ensure all necessary duties are completed in a timely manner.
- Manage all seasonal and interior decoration needs.
- Manage and oversee all maintenance needs, coordinating with contractors where necessary.
- Manage stocking of kitchen with food and beverage.
- Manage all travel arrangements (domestic and international) and travel details for property owners.
- Coordinate all details for frequent entertainment events and oversee catering details.
- Track and manage details for special occasions.
- Oversee personal finance details for the property owners.
- Coordinate with the landscape and garden staff to ensure proper upkeep of outside property.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities of the Executive Assistant/House Manager
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently without close supervision.
- Flexibility and yet consistent.
- Highly engaging individual with strong people-skills.
- Proficient at Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Apple products.
- Savvy with social media tools.
- Must be able to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
Training and Experience Requirements for the Executive Assistant/House Manager
- Experience managing the affairs of a property.
- Experience managing the personal affairs of an executive.
- Experience planning and managing for parties and other events.